Hostile Encounter Beta 6c released as a free demo for GDC conference
You can grab it in the free downloads section.. hurry
Hostile Encounter Beta 6c released.
- 3D into HE! - Integrated our 3D Realtime Raytracer into HE Engine
- Grave Yard and Scheleton units for Lords
- Manequin for Machines
- AI will relocate main base if required
- Rotor fire changes
- Music and Sound Options
- Intro Screen changes
HE v012 Beta-5 released.
- AI has 4 levels:Easy,Normal,Hard,Very Hard
- AI expands many times and manages multiple gather sites
- "Flare" and "Static Shields" for Terrans
- AI reacts better on attacks
- Iris fire improvenments, Resurection heal range increased
- Added Supplies caps to the engine
- Added new GFX to Terrans
HE v012 Beta-4 released.
- Whole new looks for the Teran race. Almost all GFX is new
- Added GFX for in construction phase of buildings
- New features and changes in the Teran tech tree.
- AI finds better place locations now
- AI slow down a little to help newbies
- Removed a bug in the Machines pipe placement routine
- Testing some new features for Lords of 7
HE v012 Beta-3 released.
- Game type FFA/Melee added
- Alliances implemented use F2 to setup/change in game
- Added keyboard shortcuts for all orders
- Added detailed tooltips for all orders
- Computer AI players will allie up against you in melee games
- You can allie with Computer AI players
- AI improved a little
HE v012 Beta-2c released.
- Game Replay added (for single player)
- Transporters implemented
- Lords Vorken can now land
- Armor for ground/air attacks
- Some minor bugs removed
HE v012 Beta-1 released.
- New unit creator and building for Machines
- New buildings for Machines, Lords and Gods
- Upgrades implemented
- Personal Shield upgrade for Terran Rangers
Beta testers please check the members area
Fan fiction section added
New demo version HE v012 "Beta-0" is released.
Starting from now:
Some New things are
New demos are available only for our official beta testers.
still free of charge but you will have to sign an NDA.
Old demo HE v011 is still free with no NDA but is "outdated"
For more info join our beta testing programm.
- TCP/IP LAN or INTERNET play available IP-to-IP
- Some New units/buildings and tech-tree
- Finished 4 different ways to build for each race
- Static defenders one for each race
- "Predator like" cloak effect for enemy units.
Some new things we are doing
Changed from fixed map size to any map sizes from
64x64 up to 256x256 ranges both in game and map editor.
Making your own maps is much easy now
Improved Gods up link network, added some static defence
Improving the particle system engine. Adding gravitation and attractors.
Some explosions will never be the same.
Working on reducing the memory requirements of the game
Hostile Encounter DEMO v0.11 released today!
Go get it in the demo downloads section...
tell us how it works on your machines
You can play 8 players FFA network games now!
Great news for network games:
Net games will now run with 8 players.We have played our first network 3 Players Game!
16 Players can apply for a game and creator will choose 8 of them to play.
Basic GUI for network game setup is working, you can select Map,Race,etc.
Looks like in the next demo release you can play 4v4 net games.
Multiple games will run on the same network now.
More NEW things:
- Cancel units in buils queue
- Waypoints implemented
- Start/Stop/Restart Waypoints execution at will
- Guard and Follow Orders
Older news removed ...